Frank Albino has been with the firm since 1969 and became a partner in 1975 and a shareholder in 1992.
He has represented clients in a large variety of real estate transactions and real-property related legal matters, including:
- purchase, sale, leasing and finance of commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential properties;
- limited partnerships;
- property development, including a hotel-casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey and a large mixed-use retail and commercial project in Los Angeles;
- condominium projects; subdivision and Department of Real Estate compliance.
He also has experience representing physicians and other heath care providers in:
- licensing and disciplinary matters;
- hospital peer review;
- professional corporation matters;
- organization of imaging centers and other joint ventures for the delivery of health-care services.