LitigationParker Milliken understands lawsuits. We recognize that every client and every case is unique. That’s why our litigators strive to understand the ins-and-outs of our clients. Doing so helps us develop a strategy that is tailored to each client’s needs and goals. We are always mindful of the economics of litigation and we manage all cases – no matter the size – as efficiently as possible. Our clients take comfort knowing that the firm's collective expertise on a wide variety of subjects to readily available to each client.
Parker Milliken is proud to have represented a wide variety of clients on both the plaintiff and defense side. Our litigation clients include multinational pharmaceutical and technology companies, cities, counties, transportation agencies, accounting firms, banks, real estate developers, manufacturers, and individuals. Our litigators have extensive experience in all aspects of litigation, including preliminary relief (such as restraining orders, attachment orders, and injunctions), mediation, arbitration, trial work, and appellate work.
During the course of Parker Milliken’s 100 year history, our lawyers have developed expertise in a variety of litigation practice areas, including the following:
- Banking and creditor’s rights
- Civil rights, including the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Class actions
- Contract disputes, including public contract disputes
- Employment, including wage and hour, wrongful termination, and discrimination
- Intellectual property, including trademarks, trade secrets, copyright, and patents
- Partnership, LLC, and corporate disputes
- Products liability