Richard Robins has been with the firm since 1977 and became a Principal of the firm in 1985. He is Chairman of the firm’s Transactional Department and President and Chief Executive Officer of the firm.Areas of Specialization:
General corporate and business with emphasis in taxation. Substantial experience in litigation related to business and tax matters.
- Major tax, real estate and corporate transactions
- Business split ups – both voluntary and contested
- Start ups, internet companies, private offerings, mergers & acquisitions, sales of businesses
- Purchase, sale, leasing and finance of commercial, industrial and residential properties
- General and limited partnerships, limited liability companies and limited liability partnerships
- Extensive litigation experience related to tax, trade secrets, accounting malpractice, whistleblower claims, real estate and lease matters, insurance matters, and employment claims